My brother came to visit me so we headed out to try and get his White Trash merit badge in one day!
This one is a pretty easy trail by 4x4 standards. The hardest obstical also has a bypass:
We are SO bad ass we didn't take it.
Once out a ways you start seeing signs of life. An old power pole in the middle of a canyon that supplied power or phone to the mine.
A mine to no where!
Idiots and their trash. Looked like someone had poured gas and lit it in this mine...
I can't imagine why econazis are trying to shut areas down...
Left like the day they last worked. Ore int he shute and everything!
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2011 (37)
- ► 2010 (42)
- ► 2008 (41)
- Off-road in Utah.. Arizona Day V
- Off-road in Utah day IV
- Off-road in Utah Day III
- Off-road in Utah Day II Part 2
- Off-road in Utah Day II
- Off-road in Utah Day I
- Coke Ovens Pat II
- Coke Ovens and Battleaxe Trail!!
- Squaw peak again. Met a little buddy!
- Sunflower mine Part II
- Sunflower mine arizona. Yee haaa!
- PART II PDR Cinco de mayo race 07
- Pro Desert Racing Cinco De Mayo Race in Rocky Poin...
- A little hike up Squaw.
- ▼ May (14)