This is a great trail. I stupidly did this trail by myself with a STOCK 4runner. This trail took from 8AM to 5PM! Great views, enjoy!
These first shots are all of "Box Canyon"
This guy looks like a one armed, one eye fella waving at us! (I think the heat was getting to us!)
Its steeper than it looks! See the look on Mike's face as Nicole tries to end it all going over the edge!
The jeep rubicon unlimited was the only one to go UP it... besides me and my little runner!!
I love those rubicon unlimited!!
In a stock 4runer this was by far the hardest obsticle for me. Not so this time!
Finally we see the coke ovens!!
See the rest in part two!!!
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2011 (37)
- ► 2010 (42)
- ► 2008 (41)
- Off-road in Utah.. Arizona Day V
- Off-road in Utah day IV
- Off-road in Utah Day III
- Off-road in Utah Day II Part 2
- Off-road in Utah Day II
- Off-road in Utah Day I
- Coke Ovens Pat II
- Coke Ovens and Battleaxe Trail!!
- Squaw peak again. Met a little buddy!
- Sunflower mine Part II
- Sunflower mine arizona. Yee haaa!
- PART II PDR Cinco de mayo race 07
- Pro Desert Racing Cinco De Mayo Race in Rocky Poin...
- A little hike up Squaw.
- ▼ May (14)